Sushi lovers remain in for a reward when visiting San Jose Downtown. Not just exist a vast array of world class sushi restaurants and deli’s, San Jose Downtown has some of the world’s finest scenery, views and has been voted the best city in the world on many celebrations. Here are the top five Sushi restaurants in San Jose:
1. Sushi factory has several years of experience of made to order all you can consume, just recently we include a great deal of special products to our all you can eat menu to please everyone’s palate. At Sushi Factory, chefs slice and dice fish, meat, and veggies for an overall of almost 100 various menu products, crafting each visually enticing dish on a made-to-order basis. Sashimi, maki, and nigiri creations declare a big part of the menu’s property, and a lot of the restaurant’s rolls handle a specific identity. The Dragon roll, for instance, manifests its mythical epithet with a combination of tempura shrimp, eel, and crab, and is finest enjoyed just after flaming a castle wall. On the other hand, the Godzilla roll stomps palate with yellow-tailed maki deep-fried in spicy sauce– a blend that has made it one of Sushi Factory’s most popular dishes. Other Japanese specializeds, such as chicken teriyaki and beef short ribs, complete the menu, and daily specials at both Sushi Factory areas keep bellies and pockets similarly full.
2. Yumeya Sushi assure to present constant conventional Japanese cuisine. Their chef and staff has an incredible quantity of ability and experience developing superb meals using the best active ingredients, serving whatever in a warm and welcoming environment. Yumeya sushi is one of the finest Japanese and Pan Asian restaurants throughout the greater San Jose area.
3. Fuji Sushi takes Japanese food to the next level with our fresh and artfully prepared food. From a big and varied menu to a magnificent choice of lunch specials, we are the skilled sushi experience in San Jose. Looking for the best background to relax after a tough day at the office with some Sake? Have you been searching for the best, most delicious Japanese cuisine with tastes that just melt in your mouth? Escape to Fuji Sushi for the best in atmosphere, service, and food.
4. Takai Sushi and Sake Bar located in the Lobby Lounge at the center of Fairmont San Jose. TAKAI Sushi & Sake Bar also features a selection of authentic Japanese beer, sake and craft cocktails. Now you can enjoy the TAKAI menu through In-Room Dining and also in the Lobby Lounge.
5. Sushi Confidential design by Dennis Baldwin Interiors evokes the beauty of the Japanese design elements with modern ease. The interior will likewise include works from local artist to further Sushi [Confidential] smooth feel. Sushi Randy is bringing modern-day Japanese cuisine to downtown Campbell CA. He draws upon his training at multiple sushi bars in Northern California, as well as his life experience operating in the sport fishing market off the coast of San Diego.